Sunday, September 20, 2015

Where Did The Week Go?

The days just fly be here, so let's have a week in review via pictures, shall we?


We took our friends out to eat at a Chinese restaurant and I decided this is the biggest plate of pork fried rice I have ever seen! Oh, and the mushroom platter??? That was for my husband. :-)


Discovered an amazing view from a nearby mountain. We can't wait to go back and explore on a clear day!


That's a LOT of hay!


I loved having my friend and her husband here for a visit. What an enjoyable time sharing Thailand with them!


We have our ups and downs, but when my little guy smiles like this, he completely melts my heart.


A friend gave me Cadbury hot chocolate mix, so the first night that was even remotely chilly, I made some up and enjoyed it in my new mug.


Discovered a new cafe and restaurant or, as they label it, cafe and meal. ;-)


This little girl takes smoothies very seriously!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

That fried rice looks super yummy, mushrooms not so much.
I'm so glad you got to have your friend there. I know how awesome it is to get to share the land you love with friends. BTW, your kiddos are so big and adorable!